Friday, December 12, 2008

Bento 14

Been Busy, But Still Bento-ing


This was a very busy Bento, The patio door at my place shattered and I had to leaf through Emergency Glass Repair People and eat my lunch.


Okay, For the stress, I had leftover homemade Pizza/Calzone/Pocket of delicious cheese and green peppers, and for spice a mini Tabasco for flavour. Also some Orange segments for, well, nutrition and a few mini iced cockies and a serving of dried fruit.

This lunch was a blessing in disguise, it's not every day your glass doors crack, you need a little boost to get through the telephone estimates and my mystified expression of 'Just How Much Is This Going To Cost!' Made Tuition seem like a chump change.

This is just a close up of all the cracks that spread over the entire door.

No comments: