Monday, January 12, 2009

Bento 16

Oh Bento.


My apologies for the dark photo, but rushing around in the morning is hardly condusive to good photography. This was a bit of silliness.

I hardly meant for it to look like a face but when I was finished packing it, I just had to put 2 raisons on for eyes just for the photo.

On to the food. For my tasty lunch I am having 1/2 an unidentified lunch meat sandwhich (post-new years), a serving of riccotta, and veggies with dip. Very simple, very fast.

This is going to be my inbetween meal for my 'layover' between classes, fuel up for film class, or it will be lights out before the Prof. can dim the lights.

Crossposted to http://community.livejournal.com/bentolunch/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

It's really funny! Nice and delicious.

Anonymous said...

This so cute i really don`t think you should eat it - he deserves to live!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very funny - amazing how some of the best bentos happen by accident!

Curious - how do you plan to eat the ricotta? Anything added to it? Anything it is to be combined with?

Minnesotatoast said...

Love the face!

Unknown said...

Love the wanky eyed face - so cute :)

Swiftrunner said...

Thank you so much, BentoLunch community commenters!

Kittenmint - Thank You!

Theophaunsophia -Thanks! It's Tasty

Shm-hisforever - Alas, the lunch must be eaten, Thanks.

Eilismaura - So true! I just eat it plain, but it's good with shrimp or sharp cheese in it. Try it!

Minnesotatoast - Thank you.

Kashmirkat - Thank you!
Thanks everyone, I will be sure to check out all your Bento's on the community!