Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bento 10

This was a very simple, very delightfully delicious Tuesday.

Alright, in the big divider, sliced apples and bananas with the last of the cantaloup under it.(if you sprinkle a tiny bit of lemon juice on cut fruit, it doesn't turn brown)
The Fruit was great during my 'layover' between classes, a tasty breakfast.

In the top corner, we have a mini-walnut muffin and 2 iced cookies. Something sweet to keep me going.

In the bottom corner, baloney. Seriously, it's baloney. I was in a rush to whip this lunch out, so baloney and cheese made a quick fix. To finish it off, A tiny pink pick to pick up the foods (cold and flu season).

Tuesday's are stressful. Lot's of classes and uncomfort. I hate being stranded at the school. Being a Townie, I am unable to just pop over to the Rez and relax, I must remain imprisoned between classes. I ate this lunch, with a thermos of hot chicken broth (No picture, sorry, thermos' just arn't that interesting. Overall, this lunch got me through the day. Barely, must plan more for next week.

No comments: