Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bento 2

Bio Bento. Simply Skewers.
A Terrible Photo, but A Delicious Bento.


Alright, I am a second year student, in a first year course, just another hurtle in Changing Your Major. Anyway, I wanted something easy to eat from little food picks, in this case those fancy plastic swords you get with certain drinks. I was revolted by the bus etiquette at the Terminal the day before. Eww, Nothing makes those hunger pangs near noon a little less aggrivating then people spitting, picking their nose and worse of all, blowing snot and mucus all over the bus floor. Makes you want lunch, doesn't it?
So, after washing my hands after arriving at the university, then again at break I dove right in to my little skewerd lunch.

Here it is.


Top Left: A mini-cornmuffin, straight from my freezer stash. Grape tomatoe's from the garden. A sword-skewer of tomatoe, cheese and crab meat. The little skewers forced my friends to grumble as they shared a bag of dry Mr. Noodles. Maybe, I'll bring a Group Bento next week...
Top Right: Carrot sticks, cucumber butterflies and a sword-skewer with feta stuffed olive and crab meat. (After eating it, I realize I didn't stuff enough feta in it... )
Bottom Left: Leftover jalepeno (sp?) chicken breasts...fantastic. You have no idea, I wish I remembered what I made these with. With soccer ball corn pick for a fork.
Bottom Right: Concoard Grapes with skewer. Overall, a delicious lunch, that I ate in Bio. It was so dreary and rainy that day, I loved it!
The quality of this photo is terrible, my apologies.

No comments: