Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bento 4

Film Food 2

Well, this delicious little dish was for my second film class. Now, I took film for another elective credit and while it was a popular first year choice, I guess everyone thought it would be an instant A course, the second-year has all of 11 People in it. Oh, well, It's still an interesting course, and we discuss things a bit more. Anyway, on to the Bento.

Alright, in the Top Corner in the Square Cup, we have Beef and Seaseme Stir-Fry. Overall, a tasty dish warm, but cold, um, it was just a bit, well soggy. I think it put a damper on the class. We watched The Bicycle Theif, this dish, distracted me from the film. And let's be honest, both were a bit soggy, if you catch my Bento drift.

So beside that we have homemade cookies shaped like butterflies. More on that later.

Okay, I am a terrible photographer, that white-washed object is ricotta and pasta in a mini-cupcake wrap. Now that was delicious. Creamy and Cool, Yum.

For veggies, we have thin juliane carrots and onion dip and a Radish. For fruits, green grapes, they were bitter.

And the show-stopper, my apple cobbler. Fantastic. I think it was the only thing that got me through the Prof's incesent lecturing about directors I've never heard of. It was FanFilmTastic.

I think I should introduce what Bento is. See the next Post.

No comments: