Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bento 3


Food and Film, I'll Pass on the Popcorn.




Letter to the Bento Editor: Don't Take Photo's on Floral Tablecloths.

Alright it was my Mother's Birthday on Tuesday and I made these Monday Afternoon.


Looks like alot of food, but, 2 of them are mine, for my 4 hour film class and the other is for my mother, a little Birthday Bento for her breakfast the next day, as she will be eating potlock birthday meals all day...so without any further ado...



This is my Backwards Breakfast Bento. Film class is late at night, so I need serious morning fuel to keep me from nodding out during the silent films. It kept me awake, much to my dislike.
Left to right, and well the bottom picture is just a better photo, so the food is listed in that order.
Leftover Bacon, mini-pancakes from my freezer stash. The last of a stale box of cornpops. A mini-corn muffin also from my freezer. In the food dye bottle, maple syrup. Yum. 3 Delicious peanut butter banana rolls (a single drop of lemon juice kept them nice looking hours later). A cheese butterfly. Concord Grapes on sword skewers and last but not least a small cup of yoghurt for grape dipping.Overall, it was a delicious meal, and I even got a commment on it by a girl of the same name as me, that I sat next to.

This is my mother's mini-breakfast Bento, so she kepts up the energy to open all those gifts.

Top to bottom, left to right. mini-cornmuffin. bacon, choco-stuffed mini-pancakes. A serving of yoghurt. A spoon. Skewer grapes and grapefruit slices. Happy Birthday!
Oh, almost forgot, my in-movie snack.

This photo is of poor quality. Sorry. But this was the tasty snack for film, we have sliced grapefruit and cornchips with a side of salsa (the salsa looks terrible in this photo) and my pride, the mini tabasco bottle which I ordered from the Tabasco company, I recieved a pack of 4 for about 3 dollars, yum. They are so cute.










No comments: